A message to our clients:
IIW is honored to serve our clients and community, and we’re deeply grateful for your continued support.
We’re excited to announce that we are reopening our offices to the public on Monday, June 15th. We will continue to focus on keeping our work environment safe, while also ensuring we are meeting our clients’ needs.
Here are some basic steps we are taking as we reopen to the public:
- We have signage posted on all exterior doors asking visitors to not enter if they are experiencing Coronavirus symptoms or have been exposed to someone with the virus.
- We will provide all visitors with a voluntary self-screening form and thermometer.
- We continue to practice social distancing, and are encouraging face masks when this is not possible. Disposable masks are available at the front desk for visitors.
- We are limiting conference room occupants to maintain 6 feet of separation at all times.
- We have hand sanitizer available throughout our offices.
- We routinely clean all frequently touched surfaces, such as workstations, keyboards, telephones, handrails, and doorknobs.
If you wish to contact us in advance of your visit, you may reach us at 800-556-4491 to be directed to the appropriate person.
Our summer office hours are Monday through Thursday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, and Friday from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm.
Thank you for continuing to choose IIW for your project needs.
Stay healthy and safe.
Pat Ready, PE
President & CEO