Dubuque, IA—IIW is pleased to announce recent employee owner promotions. The following staff members were promoted, effective 1st Quarter 2020.
- Andrew Busch, AIA, was promoted to Licensed Architect III and Project Manager.
- Dylan Kramer was promoted to Survey Technician III.
- Matt Weimerskirch, EIT, was promoted to Design Engineer II.
- Marc Ruden, PE, was promoted to Professional Engineer IV.
- Chris Becklin, PE, was promoted to Professional Engineer II and Project Manager.
“One of the most satisfying parts of my job is seeing our staff progress and expand their knowledge to better serve our clients. We’re fortunate to have such a diverse group promoted this year, including staff from the Architectural, Land Survey, Transportation, and Municipal Service Lines,” said Mike Ruden, AIA, Director of Architectural Operations at IIW.
Congratulations, and thank you for your hard work and dedication!